Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Much Needed Update

Hey Blogger Friends!

I hope all is well... haven't been around in a while.  Here's a wicked brief update.

My psychology/neuroscience research is (happily) consuming my life.  I've also been on many late-night/early-morning escapades with my camera doing time-lapse photography, and I began filming a time-lapse movie of Rhode Island College with my good friend Hayden.  I like to stay busy.  Stagnation is bad.

My goal is to start blogging again, which might be difficult for me now because my 700 dollar super-wicked-awesome Acer ultra-book is toast! (I spilled water all over it. It crackled, smoked, then died!)  Regardless, there are plenty of computers around that I can use until I'm up and running with my own again.

Be sure to check back soon.  Lots of updates to come!

Below is a short "Psychology Themed" time-lapse video.

Enjoy!






One more thing... My friend Kyle made me this logo for my blog.  It smushes two of my favorite symbols together.  The phi symbol ϕ and the psi symbol  Ψ.  








2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that you'll still be posting over the summer. I'll be interested to hear about how your project develops. Also, the video looks pretty sweet :) Sorry to hear about the computer, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gabe! Glad you're still checkin' in!

    ReplyDelete